Ruskin and Wordsworth Apartments (each sleeps 4)
Part of a grand country house in Cumbria, these comfortable self catering holiday apartments make a great choice of
accommodation for a holiday in the Lake District. Both apartments are very nearly identical, the only significant
difference being that Wordsworth is on the ground floor, while Ruskin is on the first floor. Both are accessed via the
main lobby with its imposing staircase.
These apartments will suit one or two couples sharing, as well as small family groups. Wordsworth, which is on the
ground floor, is especially suitable for anyone who might find the stairs difficult to manage.
The accommodation in each comprises :
- Entrance hall.
- Tastefully furnished living / dining room with panoramic views over Morecambe Bay, a golf course and unspoilt
countryside with the distant mountains beyond.
- Fully fitted kitchen with honey oak units and equipped with fridge / freezer, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven
and all usual small appliances.
- Double bedroom furnished with mahogany Stag 'Minstrel' furniture with bay view and ensuite shower, wc and basin.
- Twin bedroom with Stag 'Minstrel' furniture.
- Bathroom with bath, wc and basin (over-bath shower in Wordsworth).
You can check prices and availability for these apartments on-line.