|Hazelwood Court, Lake District ...
... self catering holiday apartments
The facilities and features listed below are common to all of our self catering holiday apartments.
Tourist Board inspection resulting in consistent 4 Stars quality assurance rating.
- Unspoilt panoramic country and coastal views from all apartments (see top photograph).
- Excellent Lake District / Dales / Border country holiday base only minutes from Lake Windermere.
- Hepplewhite and Wordsworth provide no-stairs, easy access ground floor apartments.
- Ensuite second bathroom or shower room in all apartments, except Sheraton.
- The resident proprietors provide a warm personal welcome and a re-assuring on-site presence.
- Our apartments are carefully prepared for guest arrivals. We provide fruit bowl, flowers, tea-tray and biscuits on
arrival, and switch on heating and lighting in advance when appropriate.
- An oven-ready frozen meals order / delivery service is available from www.hazelmerecafe.co.uk.
- If required, assistance with luggage is usually available.
- Ample off-road car parking close to building.
- Indoor cycle storage.
- Shared laundry room with programmable washing machines, tumble driers, racks, baskets and powder free of charge.
- Terrace from which to enjoy the magnificent view, with seats, sloping landscaped gardens and woodland walk.
- Fully fitted co-ordinated carpeting throughout each apartment.
- Comfortable easy chairs and settees for maximum occupancy numbers.
- Co-ordinated décor, soft furnishings, hearth rugs, and lined curtains.
- The furnishings include good reproduction or original antique sideboards, cupboards, occasional chairs, lamp
- Corniced ceilings, plaster roses and ceiling light pendants, with secondary wall or table lighting.
- Many pictures and prints of local interest.
- Gas or electric living room fires with marble style hearth / back panels and white feature surrounds.
- Visitor controlled gas fired central heating with thermostatic valves and programmers (ie no proprietor-determined
temperature or availability limitations).
- Colour television, DVD player and CD / radio / cassette player.
- One digital bedside clock / radio / alarm and one hairdryer per apartment.
- Fully fitted, well illuminated and part-tiled kitchens with ample laminated worktops and built in appliances that
include four-ring gas hob, electric oven with grill, microwave oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, automatic kettle,
coffee maker, etc.
- Adequate co-ordinated cutlery, crockery, glassware, utensils, tea-towels, oven gloves, cleaning materials, etc.
- All bath / shower rooms have colour co-ordinated suites, tiling and accessory fittings, over-mirror lighting and
- We provide bath and hand towels per person, plus soap, shampoo, toilet rolls, bath mats, cleaning materials, etc.
- All bedrooms are furnished with full size (3ft or 4ft 6in wide) beds with sprung bases and mattresses, bedside
tables, adequate drawer and proper wardrobe storage with mirrors, hangers, drawer linings, etc.
- Beds are comfortable and made up prior to arrival with mattress covers, fitted bottom sheets, valances, warm duvets
with covers, non-allergenic pillows with pillow protectors and pillowcases.
- All curtains are fully lined for extra warmth and light limitation in bedrooms.
- Chinese style bedside rugs for extra comfort.
- Supplementary bedding available in each apartment.
- Child's high chair and cot (excluding bedding) available free of charge by prior arragement.
- Additional equipment in each apartment includes vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, torch, fire extinguisher
and holiday information box.
- Please note that we do not provide bunk, undersize or folding beds, and no rooms have roof windows or sloping
- For the comfort of all of our guests, we do not allow pets or smoking indoors for bookings made after 1 July 2007.